Training as a cutting machine operator (m / f / d)
Location: Neubrandenburg and Lychen
Contract type: education
This is what you can expect from us:
- Getting to know and choosing the right materials.
- Configuration, programming and control of CNC machine tools.
- Recognizing and resolving faults or quality defects in production.
- Documentation of your work and your results.
What we expect from you:
- Technical and craft interest.
- Good expertise in mathematics and physics.
- Initial programming experience and a strong technical understanding of
- Enjoyment of working in a team and an independent way of working.
- A high level of motivation and willingness to learn.
If you want to know what to expect from Lychen, here you can find out
what makes us so special as employees.
Your application should include:
- a cover letter in which you explain to us why you would like to do an apprenticeship as an XYZ and how you came across our company.
- a detailed résumé.
- your school leaving certificate or your final school year report.
Send your application documents by mail to:
MBM Lychen GmbH
or by e-mail to
We look forward to getting to know you!